Wednesday, April 1, 2015


I will admit I used to have a weird problem with libraries. I've since blamed it on my hometown being small and in the Bible belt so our library, as I one day told my mother, "Doesn't have a book published after 1982". Despite this I used to spend a lot of time there as a child, it was a good place for a single mother to drop her daughter off during the summer. Since moving to the city I have joined two libraries and checked out more books than I did the entire span of my later adolescence (junior high and high school).

So, in an attempt to combine two of my new hobbies I will be participating in the Reading My Library Challenge taking place in the month of April 2015. A month long celebration of libraries, including a library scavenger hunt the week of April 15-30 and a giveaway! You can find out more about the challenge here.

The three books in the "TBR" list for April are



(I'm currently reading two other books from the library but I'm well into them)

2 comments:

  1. Welcome aboard, happy to have you join us! Happy reading, Amy @ Read What I Like

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! So excited you are participating. I really enjoyed Yes Please when I read it a couple of months ago as an audiobook. Hope you enjoy!
    Stefani @ Caught Read Handed

    ReplyDelete